ABOUTTHEFIT (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The purpose of this statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor,Google and USPS.
How do we use your information?
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons.
1. Internal record keeping.
2. To improve our products and services.
3. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
4. To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
5. We may periodically send promotional emails about new arrivals, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please have your parents enter their information when personal information is required.